Not seeing results? Here are some reasons that could be!
- You’re not eating as “healthy” as you think you are
- Underestimating or overestimating your calorie intake
- Underestimating or overestimating your calorie expenditure
- Not measuring portions
- Not getting enough sleep
- Not drinking enough water
- Skipping meals
- Doing too much cardio
- Not lifting weights
- Drinking alcohol
- Drinking your calories
- Not getting enough protein or other nutrients
There are obviously other reasons it could be… but these are a few to consider if you aren’t seeing results!
I get this question ALL THE TIME! There you go, my beauties!
(via thathealthyveggiekid)Posted on June 4th at 8:48 PM
Has a total of: 877 Notes